The Green Connections Prairie Dinner is an annual tradition held every autumn since 2009. Originally held on the grounds of Turtle Rock Farm near Billings, in more recent years it has been held in other locations closer to Oklahoma City; however, the basic premise remains the same: Great Food, Live Music, and Loads of Fun on the Prairie!
***Hurry hurry hurry! Deadline to purchase tickets is Monday, September 27!***
PRAIRIE DINNER 2021
- Where: on the beautiful grounds of Harn Homestead, 1721 N. Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City
- When: Sunday, October 3rd, beginning at 6pm
- What: $75 per person includes multi-course locavore dinner; open wine bar; live music; and unlimited fun
- How do I get in on the fun? It’s easy! Fill out the form below, click “Submit,” and then send us a payment by clicking on the “Buy Now” button or by sending us a check. See you at the Prairie Dinner!
- Covid Safety Precautions: Weather permitting, this will be an outdoor event with enough space between seats to provide maximum safety and comfort. In the event of inclement weather, the dinner will be held inside the barn with the doors open. The Board of Green Connections respectfully requests that all attendees be fully vaccinated, and that anyone experiencing symptoms of any communicable disease please not attend the Prairie Dinner.